6 Aug 2013

HOW TO WEAR PLAID SHIRTS



Wearing: Plaid Shirt: American Eagle. Tank Top: H&M. Short: Thrift Shop


After a long summer break in L.A, I am now in Hong Kong and have approximately two weeks of freedom left before school starts again. Over my Summer of Art program at Otis College, I have met many amazing people! This outfit post is for my friend Sara who I met at the program and is an amazing fashion stylist based in Los Angeles. Recently Sara has signed up to be a model for American Eagle and she needs your support so please check on this link to vote. (CLICK HERE)


This outfit is one of the coolest trends in L.A. It’s all about colour and print this summer. This look is the perfect combination of pretty and preppy. Just throw over a colorful plaid shirt over any colour crop top, high rise denim shorts, and you’re good to go!

xox Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM